Stockings already stuffed? Well, make some room for a new issue of the Full Stop Quarterly, heading your way next Tuesday! Just in time for that strange period between Christmas and New Year’s, the new issue of the Full Stop Quarterly will provide for a pleasant descent into the perils of what promises to be a truly formidable new year.
- Amina Cain losing herself in a moment of time.
- Cypress Marrs delving into the fascinating minutiae of juice bartending and urination.
- A.M. Davenport journeying to Antarctica and barely making it down the block.
- William Harris trying to step back from the post-election present, surrounded, helpfully, by museologists.
- Keegan Lester talking ambition and failure with Devin Kelly.
- Lauren Levin exploring Reagan as a recurring and inescapable theme with Emily Anderson.
- Original art by Caroline Casey and Goda Trakumaite.
Individual issues of the quarterly cost $5 and are available in PDF and ePub formats. Subscribers will receive four issues for $15. Full Stop is run by a volunteer editorial collective, and money will go toward helping us pay more writers and artists.