For over five years, Full Stop has been producing unique literary criticism that focuses on the overlooked, the strange, and the as-yet unrealized. The Full Stop Quarterly is our newest project, a beautifully designed digital publication that features original essays, interviews, and art. Some pieces featured in the quarterly can be found here.
You can get Issue #4 or subscribe (or purchase previous issues if you missed them) through our Gumroad shop here:
In Issue #4:
- Amina Cain loses herself in a moment of time.
- Cypress Marrs delves into the minutiae of juice bartending and urination.
- A. M. Davenport journeys to Antarctica and barely making it down the block.
- William Harris tries to step back from the post-election present, surrounded, helpfully, by museologists.
- Keegan Lester talks ambition, failure, and his love for West Virginia with Devin Kelly.
- Lauren Levin explores Reagan as a recurring and inescapable theme with Emily Anderson.
- Original art by Caroline Casey and Goda Trakumaite.
Individual issues of the quarterly cost $5 and are available in PDF and ePub formats. Subscribers will receive four issues for $15. Full Stop is run by a volunteer editorial collective, and money will go toward helping us pay more writers and artists.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.