To celebrate Full Stop’s fifth anniversary, we’re doing something we thought we’d never do — we’re publishing a physical book! The book will feature our very best writing, interviews, and general nonsense from the last five years, along with a few surprises.
It will also feature words from readers like you, as we are asking our supporters to help by purchasing their own blurbs, which will be printed in the front our upcoming book. Five years is a long time in the harsh realm of online literary magazines, and we feel like we finally deserve some respect and kudos — or maybe it’s just time we were told the cold hard truth about our mediocrity. Either way, your tax-deductible donation will go directly to Full Stop, a non-profit organization run by volunteers.
Here are the details:
- Readers/Fans/Enemies of Full Stop can donate $25 for a 50-word blurb or $50 for a 100-word blurb. Larger donations are encouraged, but please abide by those word limits!
- Donors will receive a copy of the book when it is released in early 2016.
- The blurbs don’t actually have to be about Full Stop. Send us your deviled egg recipe, your OkCupid bio, or those 27 words the voices in your head just won’t let you forget. It’s your money — go crazy!
- You can blurb anonymously but no hate speech! Full Stop reserves the right to return any donation if a blurb is considered to be hateful.
- Blurbs must be received by March 6th.
To donate and submit your blurb, fill out the form below. After submitting, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete your donation. If you would like to donate without submitting a blurb, simply leave the field blank.
For more information, contact us at [email protected]
[contact-form-7 id=”31882″ title=”Donation Page – Blurb”]